Sunday, May 18, 2008

So it begins...

I had an idea while Boys' Clubbing the other day, I had an idea I thought would shake the foundations of the commonly known and accepted world view present in the consciousness of all small-minded and non-Boys' Club members alike. An idea for a Boys' Club blog (or something like that). I'm a little short on time right now so I'm just starting up a blog and emailing the address to you guys. If you don't have a Blogger account already you should get one. It's easy. I had to make one a few years ago for some of my college course.

I tried making one of these blog sites when I first arrived in Korea two years ago, but no one really gave a shit or looked at it so I stopped doing it. Hopefully we will have a little more support and a little more input here so it will actually be a blip on the radar.

So join the blog, write some stuff, and upload some pictures.

-Wayne

3 comments:

Ryan Freer said...

Can I post pics of Dustin fucking ladyboys when he comes to visit?

Unknown said...

If you mean that photo of me and you, then sure!

Unknown said...

So every time I write something in this accursed space, I have to type out the "spooky, hidden word"... Fuck all. How are you, by the way, Ryan?